- Medical outpatient appointments and domiciliary visits.
- Community Mental Health Nursing.
- Supplementary prescribing.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Social Work.
- Mental Health Act Assessments.
- Mental Capacity assessments.
- Securing funding for health and social care.
- Support work.
- Clinical Psychology and Psychological Therapies.
Brief description of the service
- Holistic multi-disciplinary assessment, care planning, treatment and commissioning of support services for older adults with mental health problems.
- Education and support for carers.
- Therapeutic groups.
- Liaison and support for statutory, private and third sector groups.
- Older adults with mental health problems requiring secondary Mental Health services.
How the services are accessed
- GP referral.
- Hospital doctor referral.
- Transfer from consultants in other areas.
Key contact names & numbers
Kate Pike, Team Leader
Dr Hegde – Worcester
Dr T Sinha – Worcester
Dr M Curtice – North Worcester, Droitwich & Ombersley
Dr E Parry – North Worcester, Droitwich & Ombersley
Warndon Clinic, Cranham Drive, Worcester, WR4 9PA Tel: 01905 681715
GP practices covered by each team
St Johns House
Henwick Halt (Severn Valley)
Farrier House (Worcester Walk-in)
Spa Medical Centre