Services provided by the team
- Medical outpatient appointments and domiciliary visits.
- Community Mental Health Nursing.
- Supplementary prescribing.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Social Work.
- Mental Health Act Assessments.
- Mental Capacity assessments.
- Securing funding for health and social care.
- Support work.
- Clinical Psychology and Psychological Therapies.
Brief description of the service
- Holistic multi-disciplinary assessment, care planning, treatment and commissioning of support services for older adults with mental health problems.
- Education and support for carers.
- Therapeutic groups.
- Liaison and support for statutory, private and third sector groups.
- Older adults with mental health problems requiring secondary Mental Health services.
How the services are accessed
- GP referral.
- Hospital doctor referral.
- Transfer from consultants in other areas.
Key contact names & numbers
Dr Dhanjeev Marrie, Consultant Wyre Forest East
Tel: 01562 513278
Dr Felicity Richards, Consultant Wyre Forest West
Tel: 01562 513277
Jan Austin, Locality Manager
Tel: 01562 513280
Victoria Palmer, Team Manager
||Tel: 01562 823424
GP practices covered by each team
Within the CMHT there are two Consultant patches of Wyre Forest East and Wyre Forest West.
Forest Glades Hagley
Stourport Health Centre
York House Medical Centre