The Adult Speech and Language Therapy Service (SLT Service) is concerned with the management of disorders of speech, language, voice, fluency, and/or eating/drinking/swallowing and also with aiding alternative and augmentative communication, for adults aged 16 years and over.
- Following neurological impairments and with long term conditions, including MND, MS, Stroke, Head injury, Parkinson's disease, etc.
- Voice and/or Globus disorders.
- Head, neck or throat cancer.
- Physical disabilities.
- Mental health issues.
The Speech and Language Therapists work countywide and across Acute and Community in Worcestershire, at all the:
- Acute Hospitals.
- Community Hospitals.
- Community outpatient clinics.
- Domiciliary work in clients' homes and to residential and nursing homes, day centres, adult education centres.
- Videofluoroscopy assessment clinics.
Providing assessment, case management, treatment, education, training, information, signposting and support. Please contact us as follows:
Service Manager and Admin Support: 01905 681049
01905 797987 (Please mark: F.A.O. Adult SLT Service)
Worcestershire Adult Speech and Language Therapy Service,
Service office: c/o Droitwich Medical Centre,
Ombersley Street East,
Back to Speech and Language Therapy Home