Community Engagement Network
We’re looking for new members to join our Community Network. As a member you will receive regular updates on health and care information, within Herefordshire and Worcestershire, from the Trust. You will also be invited to take part in surveys, focus groups and events and have the chance to shape the Trust’s services by becoming the public voice at the heart of our organisation. By working together we can provide outstanding care.
Anyone can become a member as it’s designed to fit around you. You could simply spend a few minutes each month taking part in surveys, reading up on the latest news or give your views on topics that matter to you. You can do these on your mobile or laptop at a time that suits you. If you don’t have an opinion on a topic or you’re too busy to help, you don’t have to.
Members will receive;
- A quarterly e-newsletter with news and information about local health care
- Invitations to special events including our regular health lectures
- Invitations to take part in a consultations that shape the future of the services we provide
- Invitations to complete surveys from time to time
- Be asked your views on a range of topics you are interested in
- Hear feedback on how your views and experiences are being used