How we can support you
How will we support you?
Key to meeting our challenges is our ability to retain a skilled, motivated and committed workforce so Together we can provide the best care and services to our local community.
We want you to thrive here, offering you every opportunity to develop.
We will support you through our staff health and wellbeing initiatives; help you fulfil your ambitions with a varied and flexible training programme; and empower you to make positive changes within your team or service.
- Equality and Diversity staff groups
- A culture of openness and transparency
- In-house learning and development opportunities, including preceptorship and clinical supervision
- Annual staff achievement awards
- Trust-wide sports and social events
- and much more...