[Skip to content]

Enter search here...
Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
Contracting Banner

Permanent Residents in the UK

If you are a Non-EEA National and have indefinite leave to remain in the UK and are living in the UK on a lawfully settled basis then you should be prepared to provide evidence of this in order to receive free treatment e.g. passport with relevant visa.

Similarly, UK/EEA Nationals may be required to show evidence that they are living in the UK on a settled basis.