Welcome to Worcestershire Healthy Minds
We support people, aged 16 and over, who are experiencing problems such as stress, anxiety, low mood and depression. We are a free, confidential service offering a range of talking therapies and support including short courses, online therapies, and self-help guides.
To access the service you must be aged 16 or over and registered with a GP in Worcestershire. You can self-refer by either calling: 0300 302 13 13 or completing an online referral form
1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year. We can offer a range of local therapies that can help with stress, anxiety and depression. Click here to find out more
What We Aim to Do
“We aim to provide people, who commonly experience problems such as stress, anxiety and depression access to our service, at the right time, when they need it most. We will provide the right talking treatments with the right staff at the highest quality and aim to empower people to make informed choices and changes to improve well-being and live fulfilled lives.”
What do we recommend?
- Please take some time to look at the different options here on our website. Either how are you feeling? or how we can help you?
- Our Group and Courses are available to book onto every few weeks. Unfortunately ALL groups and course are currently suspended, the team is currently looking to deliver the services’ courses and groups via alternative digital options.
- If you are unsure what is right for you, we can help you with this, call 0300 302 13 13
How to get the most out of therapy
What you can expect from us
- Our team are supervised and trained in the therapies offered to ensure you receive the highest quality of care
- We work alongside you and are committed to keeping you and others safe. There may be occasions when we need to share some information with other services to do this
- To help you in the best way we can, we keep information about your care on a secure and confidential computer system.
What we expect from you
- To commit to time limited appointments and be willing to consider the idea of making changes to get the most from therapy
- Tell us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your appointment. If we don’t hear from you, and you don’t attend an appointment, we will assume that you no longer want therapy and we will refer you back to the care of your GP.
Individuals accessing Worcestershire Healthy Minds services will also have access to a specialist employ-ability service, delivered in conjunction with Mental Health Matters. This additional service will give access to Employment Advisors to provide specialist free confidential advice if you are unemployed and looking at gaining employment, as well as support if stress, anxiety and depression are affecting your work.
For further information please click here