Freedom of Information - HWHCT-319
Our ref- HWHCT-319
10 January 2023
Please could you advise on the following questions for the period of 1st Jan 2021 - Present.
- How many external international hires has Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust made over this period?
- Can you break this down by role (Registered Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Occupational Therapist etc)?
- What is Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust total international recruitment spend for this period?
- What percentage of international recruitment is done directly (if any)?
- How much of this budget was spent on external agencies? Who are the agencies and what is their cost per agency?
- Who is the senior most responsible officer in relation to this budget?
- Do you have a centralised recruitment team at Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust or are the recruitment budgets and responsibility managed by your service leads?
- Who are these recruitment / service leads?
- What is the organisational structure within your recruitment and HR Teams at Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
- Adult Nurses
- £290,867 to End October
- 0 Zero
- We do not have the breakdown as contract through another trust and they in turn manage the agency contract.
- Denise Lewis, Deputy Director of Finance
- We have a centralised recruitment team
- Simon Kerslake, Retention and Recruitment Lead Nurse
- See attached – redacted structure chart, we only give details of Senior Managers and Directors
Please be aware that although this information is accurate at the time it is provided, it may not be in the future and should not be relied upon.