Children’s Therapy- Early Years/Pre-school
Local support and services
- Worcestershire Health Visiting Service | Starting Well (startingwellworcs.nhs.uk)
- Physical activity guidelines for children (under 5 years) - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- How to keep your baby or toddler active - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- The Early Years Movement Hub | Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (csp.org.uk)
- See e-learning modules aimed at families of children aged 2-9 with developmental delays or disabilities.
Leaflets and resources
- Intensive interaction
- Social and emotional play
- Development of gross motor skills through play
- Development of fine motor skills through play
- Messy play
- Active children
- Feeding and chewing
- Personal care
- Sleeping and calming
- The Early Years Movement Hub which has been produced as a result of the Starting2Move project. The Starting2Move Project is led by The Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (APCP) to support movement for all, from the very beginning of life.
APCP has produced a number of information leaflets and posters on a range of conditions and topics commonly referred to children's physiotherapists for advice and support. Please note Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust do not own the content of these resources.