Hill Crest Adult Mental Health Inpatient Unit Listening Events
You are invited to share your feedback about Hill Crest, our adult mental health inpatient unit in Redditch. As Hill Crest is used by people from Herefordshire and Worcestershire, the Trust is hosting a series of listening events across the two counties.
You will hear a short presentation to outline current work and plans. However, most of the time will be given to hearing people’s experiences and thoughts. Anyone who has an interest in the service is welcome to sign up for one of the events below.
- 30th October 2pm — 3:30pm Malvern Link - United Reform Church Hall
- 9th November 2pm — 3:30pm Evesham Community Hospital - Training and Development Centre
- 10th November 2pm — 3:30pm Kidderminster Treatment Centre – CoLab
- 13th November 1:30pm — 3pm Redditch Ecumenical Centre - Kingfisher Shopping Centre
- 14th November 2pm — 3:30pm Worcester Community Hub - Shap Drive
- 22nd November 1pm — 3pm Kindle Centre – Hereford
- 22nd November 6pm — 7pm online (please email the Community Engagement Team for the link)