Information and advice
Support during COVID-19
Children, Young People and Families Wellbeing Support Guide - As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of our services are working in a variety of different ways, to support you and your child during this time, and there are a number of services available to support children, young people and their family or carers.
Stay up to date with the latest news from our teams by following our page on Facebook.
Video guides and resources
Visit our Youtube Channel to access a range of videos produced by staff from our Children's Therapy Teams to help support the wellbeing and development of your child.
Leaflets for download
The following resources are intended for download and print and may not be in an accessible format. If you require information in an alternative format please contact the Communications Team or inform a member of the Therapy Team.
Information for pre-school children
- Intensive interaction
- Social and emotional play
- Development of gross motor skills through play
- Development of fine motor skills through play
- Messy play
- Active children
- Feeding and chewing
- Personal care
- Sleeping and calming
- The Early Years Movement Hub which has been produced as a result of the Starting2Move project. The Starting2Move Project is led by The Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (APCP) to support movement for all, from the very beginning of life.
Food and drink
Hair and nails
All About Me Care Booklet
- All About Me [PDF format] - Designed for download, print and complete by hand
- All About Me [web form] - Complete our online form and email yourself a PDF version of your care booklet
- All About Me [Microsoft Word] - Download, edit and save in Microsoft Word
- Weighted Products
- Weighted Blankets
- Minor Equipment
- Restrictive Beds
- Weighted blankets for children and adults - A guide by the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- What is Occupational Therapy? A helpful guide for our young people on what we do
- Paediatric Occupational Therapy - Information for parents and carers
- Paediatric Therapy - Preparing for Adulthood
- Occupational Therapy Pre School Play Pathway