Face masks must still be worn in NHS buildings
To protect patients, visitors and our staff, all visitors to our sites must continue to wear a face mask (unless exempt). Face masks and hand sanitiser are available at the entrances to all our sites.
Information and advice
Support during COVID-19
Children, Young People and Families Wellbeing Support Guide - As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of our services are working in a variety of different ways, to support you and your child during this time, and there are a number of services available to support children, young people and their family or carers.
Paediatric Occupational Therapy Advice Line
The Paediatric Occupational Therapy (POT) Service operate an advice line, this is aimed to offer support for:
- Health Professionals and those that refer to the POT Service
- Parents and Carers
We will offer information on:
- Strategies and advice around Occupational Performance and Functional concerns.
- Practical advice relating to difficulties in areas of self-help, play and leisure.
- If a referral to POT is appropriate.
To speak to a Paediatric Occupational Therapist please call 07562 436633 - Wednesday between 9am-12pm and Thursday between 1pm and 4pm
Our latest videos
Our Youtube channel has a variety of useful videos suitable for our patients and their families, and families who might not currently access our services. View the Children, Young People and Families playlist on Youtube.
Leaflets for download
The following resources are intended for download and print and may not be in an accessible format. If you require information in an alternative format please contact the Communications Team or inform a member of the Paediatric Occupational Therapy service.
Self Care Skills - Leaflets for download and print
- Calming Strategies
- Eating and Drinking
- Getting Dressed Younger Child
- The Under and Overactive Child
- Nail Care
- Managing Periods
- Hair Care
- Self Care - Bathing and Showering
- Sleep Advice for Teens
- Sleep Advice for Children
- Dressing Tips for Teens
- Time to Tie
- Organisational Skills
- Posture A5
- CHOICES Life Beyond School - Careers pathway advice for students with SEND in Worcestershire