Our Quality and Safety Standards
At Herefordshire and Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust, the quality and safety of your care are our highest priorities. There are national and local standards, policies and procedures to ensure you have the best possible outcomes and experience.
We adhere to the NHS Constitution for our standards and waiting times. We are inspected and regulated by national organisations who ensure we provide services to expected levels and meet our commitments within the National Health Service. We also take very seriously the feedback we get from patients and visitors and respond to concerns when they arise.
Disability Confident is a national scheme to support employers make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to the workplace. Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust are a Disability Confident Employer. This means that we are committed to employing, supporting and promoting people with disabilities in the workplace.
Being recognised as a Disability Confident Employer, this means that we are committed to the following to support us in recruiting and retaining people with disabilities in our employment:
- Actively look to attract and recruit disabled people
- Provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process
- Offer an interview to all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy
- Are flexible when assessing people so disabled job applicants have the best opportunity to demonstrate that they can do the job
- Proactively offer and make reasonable adjustments as required
- Encourage our suppliers and partner firms to be Disability Confident
- Ensure our employees have appropriate disability equality awareness
- Promote a culture of being Disability Confident
- Support employees to manage their disabilities
- Ensure there are no barriers to the development and progression of disabled staff
- Ensure managers are aware of how they can support staff who are sick or absent from work
- Value and listen to feedback from disabled staff
Click here to visit our Recruitment pages