Worcestershire Community Equipment Service supplies equipment to meet assessed needs of people with disabilities, to maintain their health and independence within the community. Equipment is also provided to facilitate safe discharges, prevent admission and support End of Life care. Equipment can only be ordered by qualified clinicians.
- Service Manager Lead: Anna Evans
- Service Contact: WHCNHS.CommunityEquipmentService@nhs.net
- Address: Crown Lane, Wychbold, WR9 0BX
- Reception phone number: 01527 869104
- Service hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
How to arrange a collection
Arrange a collection - Alternatively you can phone 01527 869104 to arrange a collection or, if you would prefer to return your equipment directly to us, items can be dropped off at our warehouse in Wychbold between 9:00- 15:00 Monday – Friday.
Our address: Worcestershire Community Equipment Service, Crown Lane, Wychbold, Worcestershire, WR9 0BX